I’d like to say a heartfelt ‘hello’ and to share with you a photo of my beautiful cat, “Luna” wearing a Wiccan pentagram
around his neck I made for him.
It is a silver pentagram inside of a circle and offers protection and gives him an aura of peaceful calm
and lots of purrs 🙂
I hand-crafted this silver pentagram in my makeshift workshop over the weekend and applied a special guardian spell on it too.
“Luna” is a dark brown Ragdoll cat and is absolutely huge! He is an indoor cat but yesterday a decorator left the front door open
and he ran out into a busy road.
My sister rushed-out and scooped him up, totally unharmed – she said it must be due to the magic Pentagram I made for Luna!
I’m wondering if I should make some more of these Wiccan pentagrams for my brothers and sisters to wear – what do you think..?
Please leave your thoughts on my facebook page.
Wicca – did you know..?
1. There is actually a hierarchy in Wicca (I am talking about Classic Wicca – Old Faith). In coven (Wicca Organization)
there are usually a primary priest or priestess. It is they that head the Sabbaths (Wheel of the year holiday).
2. Wiccan texts do explicitly refer to the ethical standards (a commandment), which is bound by a witch (if she is a good witch).
3. In Wicca there are canons of “netting” spells – we believe that we should follow our route whilst drawing on the experience
of those who came and went before us.
4. Wicca is in fact tolerant of other religions. Wiccans believe all gods are each one of the incarnations of the Great Spirit.
5. Old Faith totally rejects violence. The origins of the religion date back to the days when the main power in the society
was considered to be the female of the sex. The women understand the value of life, as they produce new life.
The law clearly states that a witch, that practices Wicca should never kill. She can do so only on two occasions as motivated
by hunger (this applies to animals) and/or in the event of a life-threatening attack to her or a member of her family.
6. The morality of Wicca is very different from that of a Christian. We (Wiccans) do not accept slavish obedience to God,
as in most prayers of the Bible, a direct reference to the absolute god. Gods are our parents, not owners.
They need love but not subordination.
7. A Wiccan would not be obligated to offer the other cheek if it was ever hit. We may not find violence acceptable
– but self-defence remains our right!
8. We are not against normal human joy – as long as it does not harm others.
9. Wiccans are not extremist, we ARE NOT Devil worshippers – although we do acknowledge the existence of Satan
10. We do not accept or condone the deliberate destruction of the body (drugs, flagelation, mutilation).
11. Wiccans believe in reincarnation; that our souls after the death of the body (our shell) never dies.
That after a short rest it will return to the earth to live a life again, but in another body.
Sometimes, the soul enters the “eternal summer” remaining forever with the Great Spirit. This would happen if their life was noted by
righteousness and on this earth committed to performing sound duty. The main postulate in Old Faith is the well-known witch credo
“An it harm none, do what you will” – (do what you want, just do no harm).
It may help to explain that any Wiccan, regardless what branch he belonged, has no right to cause any harm (spiritual, physical, emotional),
except in case of righteous self-defence. Each Wiccan believes in the law of three ( “The rule of three”), which dictates that the damage given will
cause three times more damage upon the instigator.
Welcome to WhichSpellsWork! My name is Jessica Adams. I started this spells review website to help people find real and genuine online spellcasters. Ever since a young girl, I have always been fascinated with the power of spells (knowing in my heart that a deep spiritual world must have existed before the material world).
As an adult, I am am still very much a spiritual person and have experienced the effect of true and potent magic. I get a regular psychic reading, study tarot everyday and consult a professional spellcaster at least once a month! I studied web design at college in London and thought it would be fun to make a website to help people connect with the few real and genuine casters – and also great way to pay back to the universe by helping people towards spells that genuinely work (thus helping avoid the waste of time and money on spells cast by those who don’t know what they are doing). I have personally used all the services on this site and they are indeed expert, safe to use, and powerful if you really do desire the outcome you ask of them. If you find this site useful, please share with your like-minded friends!
UPDATE: I have listened to your suggestions and have at last been able to get the great Patrick of www.RealBlackMagicSpells.net to give each new client two incredibly powerful real spells for the price of one (the lesser priced spell free). Simply request and pay for your first spell as normal, then email to email@example.com details of your chosen extra free spell.